- The wrench is used to remove and install Shimano Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face, FSA, SRAM, Truvativ, Chris King bottom brackets - Small wrench is included for removal and installation of Shimano plastic bolts that are used on the Hollowtech II cranksets - Material: premium flex plus carbon steel, Surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO1456:2009
- Pliers developed specially for cutting shift and break housing. Pliers cut precise and smooth without deformation to the cable housing and feature a build in crimping function for cable end caps. - In order to preserve the ultimate cutting performance, we highly advice not to use pliers for cutting shift/brake wires and spokes.
- The crank puller is designed to remove standard square spindle cranks. With help of the included adaptor other standards such as ISIS and Octalink cranks can also be removed.
- Foldable and precise tool, used for re-aligning rear derailleur hangers and maintaining precise gear shifting - Compatible with all wheel sizes from 20? to 29?+ and screws directly into rear derailleur hanger threads - Precise measuring gauge can be locked in place, so you don´t lose you measurement when you push it against the wheel in different positions
- Master link pliers are for commonly used chains with master link, SRAM Powerlink or the KMC Missing Link
- The simple tightening of the spindle fits the chain pin with perfect precision and with its ergonomic design it is easy to use.
- Well thought out, extremely durable tool pallets organize and hold your tools in place. Pockets are designed with the size of our tools in mind. It also features a few extra pockets leaving you room to personalize your kit. - 48 pieces of our tools that are a perfect fit for a portable set, shop, home or team mechanics
- Ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions - For tightening on right hand threaded bolts and nuts - Signal when set torque is reached - Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 months of use, or approximately 5000 cycles - Dual scaled, Nm and Kgm
- The wrench is used for tightening and unscrewing screws with 4, 5, and 6mm hex-shaped nut
• Use to install dust seals for Bluto and RS1 forks • See Service Manual for instruction
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$9.90 - $20.50
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Progold's powerful degreaser formula in a ready-to-use aerosol can - Quickly cleans bicycle components with no scrubbing or rinsing - Leaves behind no oily residue
$18.46 - $21.22
Park Tool has long provided some of the best cutting and machining tools in the bicycle industry. Their centering pilots demonstrate their commitment to maintaining this high level of quality. Please read below for use and compatibility information specific to each size pilot: - 49.8mm (for 1.5-inch standard): The 767 is used with the HTR-1 (HTR-1B) and 690XL facer to perform facing only. It fits head tubes with an inside diameter of 49.8mm (1.5" standard). - 43.8mm (for ZS44 and EC44): The 768 Pilot is used with the HTR-1 (HTR-1B), the 750 Centering Cone Adaptor and 690XL facer to perform facing only. It fits head tubes designed for low profile or, “zero-stack,” headsets. These head tubes have nominal inside diameters of 43.9mm. - 55.9mm (for internal 1.5-inch ZS): The 790 Pilot takes the place of the 789 Reamer when performing head tube facing only. The 790 is used with the HTR-1 Headtube Reamer, the 690-XXL Facing Cutter, and the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor. The tool allows facing head tubes with 55.95 – 55.90mm I.D. (“Internal” 1-1/2” ZS standard).
$29.95 - $86.95
Frame and Fork Taps will become a lifesaver at some time for virtually every mechanic. These taps are made of high-carbon steel and are precision ground. Park Tool Frame and Fork Taps cut easily and fit conventional tap handles.
Lezyne's Chain Drive chain tool is constructed from chromoly for strength and reliability. Its ergonomic shape gives you a comfortable surface to grip while trying to knock out those stubborn 9/10-speed chain pins. Plus, it boasts four integrated spoke wrenches including Road and MTB Mavic Splined, 3.22, and 3.45 for extra versatility.
- Multi-function chain wear checker and chain holder. - Constructed from precision machined stainless steel. - Integrated valve core tool and bottle opener. - Included steel ring for hanging storage. - Works with 5 to 12-speed chains.
The nine-piece Hex Kit is a professional quality set of hex wrenches ideal for shop use or the home mechanic. Each bit is formed from high-strength, extremely hard chrome-vanadium steel and treated with a super-durable chrome finish. The holder folds open for easier access to the tools and it has built-in holes for hanging. The set includes a 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm L-shaped bit with a spherical tip, and each are precision made for the best possible tolerance.
- Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead - New chain-breaker tool (included hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, disc brake wedge, rotor truing tool) - 173g
- Lightweight and low profile - Forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - CNC 7075 alloy side plates - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - 96g
- Lightweight and low profile - Forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - Hex 3/4/5/6mm - T10/T25 - Phillips - 65g
- CNC 7075 alloy side plates with link storage - Optimized for mountain bikers and gravel riders - Anti-corrosion forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Chain breaker tool (includes hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, disc brake wedge, rotor truing tool) - 156g
- Durable fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames. - Available in right-side configuration only. - Integrated storage container. - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage (CO2 cartridges sold separately) - CO2 inflator head - V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer and tire plug kits
- For installation or removal of external bearing style bottom brackets - Compatible with most external bearing bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - For 44mm external cups
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Works with 8mm Hex or large adjustable wrench
- For clean cutting of bicycle cables and housings - Spring loaded for ease of use - Built-in pick for opening housing liner
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with Chain Whip tool when removing lockring - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex - Convienent storage carrier doubles as a handle
Page 1 of 2 Next page