- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Eclypse DB743 Carbon - One piece molding - Inner Rim Width: 43 mm - Outer rim Width: 50 mm - Rim Height: 25 mm - Tubeless ready, requires tubeless tape/rim strip, not included - Presta valve - 28 holes - DT Champion - Black
Engineered with the same spirit of innovation that made Mavic the first to create the mountain bike wheel system, and also the first to introduce the tubeless mountain bike wheel system, this versatile off-road wheelset elevates the trail riding experience. Made with a lightweight aluminum rim that has zero compromises in strength and lateral stiffness, it delivers dependable all-around performance on a variety of trail conditions and terrain. The rim features our ISM 4D technology to remove unnecessary material and also Fore drilling for the spoke attachment. This minimizes rotational weight, giving them a snappy, dynamic ride quality. The rims are 25mm wide with UST technology, making it easy to experience all the benefits of tubeless tires, including better traction, increased control, and a reduced risk of flats. The wheels are built up with 24 bladed Zicral spokes for lateral stiffness and just enough vertical compliance. Dynamic and lightweight feel for efficient climbing and added agility - ISM 4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising durability. - 25mm internal rim width Proven technologies for performance and durability - 24 straight-pull bladed Zicral spokes, front and rear - UST tubeless technology for improved traction and control and reduced risk of punctures - Fore drilling on the rims UST Tubeless Ready design gives you total control on challenging terrain - User-friendly tubeless technology for better traction and control with reduced risk of punctures - Wheels ship with tubeless rim tape installed.
Open the door to the plus size revolution, without closing it behind you! SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 395+ wheelset is an ultra-wide, hand built and trued wheelset that’s optimized for plus size tires, yet is seamlessly compatible with a wide variety of modern high volume tire options. New 32H straightpull OOZY Trail Hubs with increased engagement and adaptability, were designed with unique over-sized SSL (single spoke length) flanges to deliver enhanced stiffness, durability, and spoke torque retention. Equipped with OOZY Trail 395+ rims, the OOZY Trail 395+ Wheelset combines the strength and durability of Dynamal alloy with the stiffness of SPANK’s iconic Oohbah rim profile. Next generation Bead Bite anti-burp tubeless rim hooks instill confidence and tubeless security even at minimal tire pressures. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Front Hub (mm): 6 bolt disc mount - Rear Hub (mm): 6 bolt disc mount - Freehub: alloy - Shimano (XD available) - Adapters Included: FRONT: 20 x 110mm REAR: QR x 135mm - Adapters Available (mm): FRONT: QR / 15x100 / 20x110 REAR: QRx135 / 10x135 / 12x135 / 12x142 - Tubeless: Tubeless equipped (tape & valves included) - Discipline: Trail
$46.49 - $58.99
Sta Tru Rear Wheels - Single Wall rim - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Sta Tru Rear Wheels - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 650b - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37" x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm
Stan’s S1 wheelset line brings patented tubeless technology to an even wider range of riders. Built for long life, low maintenance, and outstanding value, the S1 series wheels feature 6061 series alloy rims and are available in six different widths suited to a wide range of tire sizes and riding styles. With an emphasis on value and durability, the S1 alloy wheelsets join a mountain wheel line-up that currently includes Stan’s successful MK3 premium alloy wheels and innovative Valor and Bravo carbon series wheelsets. While MK3 wheelsets are built to balance strength, light weight, and stiffness, S1 wheelsets focus on maximum strength and durability. The deeper profile and thicker walls of the S1 rims result in a 50-70g weight increase over MK3 rims, but offer greater impact strength for an even wider range of use. “The new S1 series wheels were developed from rims ridden in Redbull Rampage and raced on the World Cup DH circuit for years,” said Creative Director, Chris Currie. “The goal was to take everything we’ve done for tubeless technology, and put it into a truly bombproof and affordable wheel.” Designed according to Stan’s WideRight rim and tire fit system, S1 series wheelsets are available in six different rim models, with internal widths ranging from 23mm to 38mm. Combined with Stan’s low-profile, high-volume Bead Socket Technology rim design, these widths let the new S1 range accommodate tires from 2-inch to 3.5-inch. All S1 wheelsets are built with 32 spokes front and rear, Sapim’s proven Race spokes, Secure Lock brass nipples, and Stan’s faster-engaging Neo hubs. Hubs are available to fit most axle systems, including Boost. The S1 series includes reinforced versions of the classic Crest, Arch, and Flow--names already familiar to fans of Stan’s tubeless rims. In addition to the Crest S1, Arch S1, and Flow S1, three entirely new wider wheelsets will be available. The Sentry S1, Baron S1, and Major S1 bring Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology to Plus bikes. Flow S1 Wheelset - Use: Aggressive Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, and Downhill - Internal Rim Width: 29mm - Optimal Tires Size: 2.35 to 2.8-inch - Hubs: Stan’s Neo 32-hole Front, 32-hole Rear - Spokes/Nipples: Sapim Race Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, Secure Lock Brass Silver Nipples - Wheel Sizes and Weights: 27.5-inch (2,034g), and 29-inch (2,134g)
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 23mm - Depth 18.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace17 Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22mm - Depth 19.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Affordable and reliable 29'' / 700C disc brake wheels for entry-level hybrid, MTB and touring bikes - Black Alex Z1000 single wall rim offers great performance and look at a low price - Non-machined sidewalls give best results with disc brakes, but can also be used with rim brakes - Black Shimano Tourney TX505 and TY505 Center Lock disc hubs feature adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for trouble free long term performance & quick release 100mm front and 135mm rear axles for increased convenience - 36 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for improved durability - TY505 rear hubs are compatible only with 7 speed cassettes only, while TX505 hubs are compatible with 8-10 speed and some 11 or 12 speed cassettes. See "Documents and links" for more details on compatibility.
- Quality entry-level 27.5'' MTB disc brake wheelset with 100mm / 141mm QR axle spacing - 141mm O.L.D. rear wheel is the quick-release version of the Boost spacing & a growing standard in entry level MTB - Tubeless-ready Alex MD19 rim is strong and lightweight (470g) - Shimano MT200 hubs feature adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for trouble free long term performance - 32 black stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability - Shimano HG freehub body, compatible with most 8 to 10 speed cassettes and some 11 and 12 speed MTB cassettes. See "Documents and links" for more details on compatibility.
Page 1 of 1