This is the #1 tire choice for Tour Divide, the longest mountain bike race in the world, stretching from Canada to Mexico along the Rockies. An iconic tread design paired with proven tubeless technology come together as one solid tire that will go the distance. - Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centerline tread - The tire of choice for endurance racing and touring - Race and Comp level tires are designed to provide optimal performance at a competitive weight, but must be used with inner tubes. They are not tubeless compatible
$72.95 - $83.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 795g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound - 29 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 917, Dual DNA compound
$76.95 - $89.95
Aggressive, premier and unwavering...those were words we used to describe the highly esteemed Vigilante 2.3, and they still ring true for these wider brethren. We simply dreamt of ripping trails on wider versions of our favorite aggressive mountain tire. We wouldn't hand you spineless claims about vast improvements unless they were true. The new Vigilante has received a substantial increase in both the height and surface area of the side knobs. Tall, stout outer knobs not only dig deeper, but also start digging sooner in the initial stages of cornering. Wider, taller, and more aggressive in every way: the new Vigilante. TriTec And Slash Guard: All Vigilante tires feature TriTec Compound, which utilizes three rubber compounds to provide different levels of traction, support, and durability based on their placement within the tread. The entire tread pattern is supported by a base of high-durometer rubber, which also transitions halfway into the height of the knobs and allows for the use of softer knob compounds without the tire folding under cornering forces. The top of the center knobs consist of a medium-durometer compound to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while the outer knobs feature the softest compound to deliver maximum grip and slow rebound. All TCS Light versions of the new WTB tires feature Slash Guard technology, which incorporates a protective nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall to provide extra protection without the weight of a dual-ply TCS Tough casing. - Square-lugged knobs deliver unwavering traction, yet benefit from added height to ensure they dig even deeper into loose, unpredictable terrain. - Updated siping arrangement places emphasis on cornering forces, while the larger knobs don't discriminate against shamelessly forceful cornering or reckless braking. - Increased circumferential spacing allows the tread to remain clear in sloppy conditions, while still keeping the casing protected from spiteful rocks. - Vigilante is optimized for use with i29 rims.
$72.95 - $83.95
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/High Grip: 947g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1151g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1141g, Gravity DNA compound
The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from stable tread blocks, more rubber, and big widths. It allows uncompromising riding, even uphill, and holds up to fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. The aggressive tread arrangement, open design, and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks offer direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of power to the ground, all with extreme durability. - Tread blocks are up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$44.00 - $103.00
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
- Ultimate Speed on Hardpack - Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any type of hardpack terrain, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for XCM courses where terrains can vary but speed is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$60.99 - $77.00
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. The EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 700g (29 x 2.25), 750g (EXO 29 x 2.25), 805g (EXO 29 x 2.40)
$45.00 - $89.00
Our most versatile XC tread - 3C Triple Compound Technology - High-volume, lightweight true racing tire The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tire. With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casing, and a fast-rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. As its name suggests, the Ikon represents all that is true in racing.
$66.00 - $95.00
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
- The new incarnation of the Minion DHR. Ready to shred any line - Excellent cornering traction - Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! - Plus sizes available - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30—35mm rims
Page 1 of 1