Made with a mix of materials - a carbon shell and glass fiber core - the Ciro bottle cage is optimized to be as light as possible. It's shaped to clamp the bottle very tightly, and has been given a minimalistic design so it does not upstage your bicycle.
The Deva has proven its worth during the cycling classics over cobblestones. Its material and unique cylindrical shape ensure perfect clamping and prevent the bottle slowly working its way up. The cage is designed so that the bottle can be inserted easily and smoothly. And since it's produced in so many different colors, there is one available for everyone's bike.
The Radar is a side load bottle cage with very good clamping, specifically designed to fit small bike frames. You insert and remove the bottle sideways from either side, depending on how you mount the cage. The body of the Radar is made from a strong glass fiber compound. Tacx increased its clamping force even further by giving it a round shape with extra ribs.
The Shanti bottle has an innovative, easy-to-clean membrane cap that prevents fluid from leaking when you hold it upside down and enables you to drink the exact desired amount. Twist the cap to lock it and prevent any fluid from leaking out, which is ideal when it is in your bag. In the 'open' position, the bottle is always ready to use, simply squeeze to drink. - Dishwasher safe - Manufactured in the Netherlands
$27.00 - $45.00
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Carbon’s clean lines and hand-painted edges really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Carbon with LockTight wings, which hold bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand-painted - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
- 100% Hand-Painted Aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser Etched Design - Road/ MTB Approved
- 100% Hand-Painted Aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser Etched Design - Road|MTB Approved
$22.00 - $25.00
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible. - 100% Polycarbonate - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched logo - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Lezyne's Alloy Cage is CNC-machined out of aluminum for impressive strength and durability. Its unique rib design holds bottles securely over rough roads and allows for easy in/out, plus the integrated pump mounts holds a Road Drive pump securely.
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! The pair comes with one left- and one right-side loading cage.
- Ergonomic easy loading cage. - Re-enforced composite matrix construction. - 36g.
Beautifully crafted cycling bottle cage made from an extremely durable Composite Matrix material. It’s engineered and tested to securely hold bicycle water bottles while still offering left and right side-loading action. Weighing only 36 grams, its one-piece design is very lightweight and minimalistic. Compatible with all bicycle frames with standard bottle cage mounts, it performs flawlessly across all forms of riding—from gravel grinding to mountain biking to road racing. - Ergonomic, easy-loading design - Stylish, modern look - 36g lightweight composite matrix
- Durable fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames. - Available in right-side configuration only. - Integrated storage container. - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage (CO2 cartridges sold separately) - CO2 inflator head - V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer and tire plug kits
- Strong lightweight design
- Durable and lightweight alloy - Fits 25.4mm handlebars (22.2mm with included shims)
- Side entry style bottle cage is ideal for smaller frames - Composite material - Reversible design
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
Page 1 of 1